Saturday, November 27, 2010

Totally Off Topic

Okay, this post is just for Christine.
 
The last time I got my hair done it was November 11th and Chris and I were talking war movies. For the life of me I couldn't remember the title of my favourite tear jerker WWII movie. Well,
 
 
The Captive Heart (1946) starring Michael Redgrave and Rachel Kempson.
 
Here's what IMDB says is the plot of the movie:
After the evacuation at Dunkirk, June 1940, some thousands of British prisoners are sent to German P.O.W. camps. One such group includes "Capt. Geoffrey Mitchell," a concentration-camp escapee who assumed the identity of a dead British officer. To avoid exposure, "Mitchell" must correspond with the dead man's estranged wife Celia. But eventual exposure seems certain, and the men must find a way to get him out. If he reaches England, though, what will his reception be?
 
 
Thanks Saturday Night at the Movies and Elwy Yost.
 
As I said this post is totally off topic,
Ciao

No comments: