Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Feature on the Blog

I've added a list of the final stages my dossier has gone through. I love reading on other peoples blogs when they passed through each stage of the process, and as time passes I realize I'm beginning to forget when I did things. To help me remember I've added a list from the translation stage forward, with Return Home at the top of the list.

I would have liked to have gone back further in the process, but my memory is faulty to the exact date of different steps, and I love to be exact.

I'm still waiting to hear which of two cities I will be traveling to. My file is will either go to Uralsk or to Almaty. I've been reading about both cities and have talked with families who have traveled to both cities. I'm exciting about going to either. Hopefully, I will learn shortly where my LOI will be issued from.

No comments: