Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Step Forward

I was beginning to think my file would never get out of the Notary. I sent an email to my agency to find out how much longer it might be at the Notary and learned...it's already back from Foreign Affairs. Yahoo.
Today I called the agency because I needed to know if I would be around in the summer so I could sign up to teach a summer institute. I learned my file should be going to the translator today making it one of 4 with the translator. I'm guessing it would take about a week for the translation to be done, so let say it gets back to the agency in March. Some time with the Embassy and then off to Kazakhstan. I'd say I should be receiving my letter of invitation sometime in the fall. So,yes I can teach a couple of summer institutes.

No comments: