Sunday, February 12, 2012

Snow FINALLY

It snowed this weekend. We've had a few other snow falls this year, but the weather would immediately turn warm and the snow would melt. This weekend it was very cold, so the snow stayed and Denis got to go outside to play.

Yesterday, it was -13 C and there was a wind chill, but we HAD to go outside to play. Denis and I went out into the garden to play. I had had enough after about 20 minutes, but Denis wanted to keep playing. I think next time I won't dress him so well so he feels the cold sooner and wants to go in. Sure, as if that would happen, either part.


I took some pictures. They are not the greatest photos as I damaged the LCD screen of my camera and I can't see what I'm photographing. I keep meaning to get the camera fixed but...

Oh, and just for fun, here is photo of Denis with his new slippers. They are empty tissue boxes, just don't notice the lack of pants. Maybe this is not a good photo to send for the post placement update LOL.

No comments: