Saturday, August 6, 2011

Water Fight

I took these pictures, or should I say I tried to take these photos one day when Denis had the water hose in the backyard.

These photos make me think of Denis playing with my brother.


My brother and Denis have pretend water fights in the living room. They pretend to have hoses and they spray each other.

Denis LOVES these fights. I love watching Denis pretend to turn on a hose and spray my brother while he makes a 'shshshshs' sound.

I hadn't realized how totally invested Denis gets into these fights. During one pretend water fight the other day Denis ran out of the living room. I followed him as it was very unusual for him to leave a game. Denis went into the bathroom to wipe his imaginary wet face and arms with a real towel.

Gotta love it eh?

No comments: