Thursday, January 15, 2009

Visit with Loretta and Alex

This evening I went to visit Loretta and Alex. Alex is changing already, just in the 8 days since I saw him last. It was so cute, Loretta and family have been teaching Alex to do a high five. He's getting the hang of it. Now they are working on waving goodbye.

Today Loretta showed me the Alex's Kazakhstan passport. It is the most beautiful passport photo I have ever seen. There is so much I want to know about the process, what she experienced, what I can expect. One short 4 hour visit never covers all the conversation. We barely touch the surface of all I want to learn and all Loretta has to share.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

HI THERE, JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG!! SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU AND LORETTA HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER LITTLE GUY! I AM STILL WORKING ON THE HUBBY ABOUT COMING OUT IN MARCH! 2009 IS YOUR YEAR, CAN'T WAIT TO FOLLOW YOUR JOURNEY!
TAKE CARE
SHEILA
MOM TO THE BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS XIUZHU AND HANDSOME PRINCE DASTAN