Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ask a Busy Person

You know that old adage that if you want something done, then ask a busy person. I'm guessing that it means you shouldn't ask me to do anything during the summer as I'm not busy enough. As proof positive, I offer this blog, 3 posts this week and prior to that June 27th, the last day I had students in class.

Driving, driving and driving away he will go.

At the CNE - money ripoff as I now call it.

First boat ride ever  in Muskoka at my cousin's cottage.

Trying to touch the water as we sped across the lake.
So what did I do for my summer vacation? Mostly I attended 20 different appointments, mostly medical for Denis, my sister and myself. A lot it turns out, here are some photos. I'll post more when I find the other camera disk.

No comments: